Leader-Teamwork Challenge Course Investment Opportunity for Resorts & Training Facilities
Attract a Steady Stream of High-Quality Customers with Low-Cost, High-Impact, Fun, Meaningful, Immersive, Leadership, Teamwork & Communication Training!
How can you stand out from the rest of the resort crowd?
How can you escape from the downward price pressure of low-cost tour groups?
What cost-effective features can you add to your property to attract customers?
How can you stabilize income throughout the year?
Are You Ready to Catch the MICE Market?
-2015 Business tourists: 1 million+
– Expected to grow at 8% through 2020
– MICE arrivals are 5% of international travelers, but make up 10% of earnings
– Business tourists spend 1.85 times as much as leisure travelers
– MICE tourists generate revenue year-round, even during low season
Offer Fun with a Purpose: Build a Leadership/Team Challenge Course!
– Low-Cost Infrastructure
– Value Comes From Problem-Solving and Capturing Life Lessons
– Drive a constant stream of quality customers to your resort, regardless of season.
– Attractive to both domestic and international market.
How It Works
– Prepare the Teams with Engaging Presentations
– Put Principles into Practice on the Course
– Teams are Challenged to Complete Tasks in 15-20 minutes with Limited Resources Requiring Creative Thinking
– Review Sessions Afterwards to Capture Life Lessons
– The Real Value is in the Activity, Making the Model Difficult to Duplicate by Competitors
Stand Out From This Crowd!
Yes, There are Competitors for Team-Building.
But No One Offers a Resort Challenge Course
Run by Professional Experience!
Lt Col Robert Cummings, PhD
Andaman Inspirations Leadership-Teamwork Multi-Cultural Training
We offer leadership, teamwork, and cross-cultural training in English, Thai, and Chinese languages, tailored to meet your organization’s needs. Topics can include the following:
- Organizational and Personal Purpose and Values
- Leadership Traits — Who Good Leaders Are
- Leader and Manager Differences and Similarities
- Leadership Principles–What Good Leaders Practice
- Leadership Styles
- Crisis Leadership
- Motivating People
- Habits of Good Leaders
- Leader Role in Planning and Continuous Improvement
- Team Building Techniques
- Leaders and Organizational Culture
- Building a Positive Culture
- Positive Work Environment
- Positive Relationships
- Positive Communications
- Positive Meaning
Sample Agenda — On-Site Afternoon Leadership Seminar
Sample Lesson Topic